2023/24 Amadou Onana

It’s a good thing he plays well for Belgium and there’s a tournament this summer because nobody is buying him based on his last couple of months in the royal blue

I’m a fan but he’s been dreadful to the point I might not even be a fan anymore. Hopefully whatever we can sell him for means we don’t have to sell Branthwaite

The world is his oyster, I hope he works that out. Buckets of talent. Not been the same since missing that penalty vs Fulham, whilst showing good moments hasn't grabbed a game since, and now he's just gone outright poor.

….i’m not convinced playing mattered to him as the season progressed. Immense physicality but would not always apply himself when the team most needed. Terrific potential but I’d be concerned about his attitude if I was paying big bucks for him.

I’m sure he’ll be out the door if a reasonable offer is tabled.
Tried to out Gana Gana early doors, hasn't been able to fit the side quite how he expects. All sides want a swashbuckling Vieira type that leads the line, creates the play, bosses the side, wears the arm band, and sings the theme tune. Rare.
A quality piece of a side, sadly we don't have the cash to supplement him with what he needs, and our needs come first. Cash in. It's a shame, because there's clearly a very good player there. Wish him well.