2023/24 Amadou Onana

As good as gone.

Dyche looking to next season already and sending an early message to what's left of an actual board up there.

Now it's about extracting a decent enough fee so see if he turns it on for Belgium during the summer like he did at Wembley.

Well if Rice + Caicedo are £115mil and the summer quotes in the media stated the club will be using the Caicedo fee as a benchmark for Onana.

Id take that as the market value. Otherwise if you use £50mil Lavia at the bottom end he'd still be around £100mil as hes closer to the two expensive players.

Sticking to this £115 million valuation Zat?

Well if Rice + Caicedo are £115mil and the summer quotes in the media stated the club will be using the Caicedo fee as a benchmark for Onana.

Id take that as the market value. Otherwise if you use £50mil Lavia at the bottom end he'd still be around £100mil as hes closer to the two expensive players.
Would love to be in that postion to be able to sell him for that price but well the club is not like west ham or brighton at this point. So we cant really demand that fee going say we will be looking between 60/80 imo.

Sticking to this £115 million valuation Zat?

You made a joke!

But the jokes on you as you couldnt even read my post correctly lol

Poor little bobo

Would love to be in that postion to be able to sell him for that price but well the club is not like west ham or brighton at this point. So we cant really demand that fee going say we will be looking between 60/80 imo.

Since i posted that i see the Lavia fee was £58mil. Meanwhile Caicedo & Rice are £110-115mil.

Halfway between youre looking at £84mil.

Just think how many U16 Lithuanian wonder kids that we could sign with that money.

Probably the same amount of 16 year olds that use yer ma as a playground...

You made a joke!

Poor little bobo

Since i posted that i see the Lavia fee was £58mil. Meanwhile Caicedo & Rice are £110-115mil.

Whats the going rate for a player who cant even get in a team fighting relegation Zat?

Think you need to rethink your pricing bruh.

You made a joke!

Poor little bobo

Yeah just dont think we will for onana would loveif we can

Whats the going rate for a player who cant even get in a team fighting relegation Zat?

Think you need to rethink your pricing bruh.

If Lavia is £58mil and Caicedo is £115mil then Onana should work out somewhere between them.

Thats just common sense.

Yeah just dont think we will for onana would loveif we can

I think if we sell after the euros we'll be looking at a good fee

I would be amazed if we got that for him and fair play to Thelwell if we do I like him a lot but anyone offering more than 50 mil needs their bumps feeling.

If Lavia is £58mil and Caicedo is £115mil then Onana should work out somewhere between them.

Thats just common sense.

I think if we sell after the euros we'll be looking at a good fee
How the hell is that common sense?

Gana Gueye cost 4m and Kalvin Phillips cost 45million.

So somewhere in between them is 25million, its just "common sense".