2023/24 Amadou Onana

Lacks discipline and concentration, these things don't get found out in stats when he is regularly not where he needs to be. I think he might turn into a great player in 2 or 3 years time if he can fix this but has to be top of the list to sell.

Was a strange signing at the time for a club in our predicament. 30 m for a player with barely any top flight experience. Make a small profit and reinvest wisely I hope.

Didn’t miss him at all yesterday and dropping him will hopefully do him the works of good. May well need his legs for Weds though albeit I’d play him much deeper

Unless he and his agent already have a deal lined up, I don't feel Amadou Onana has done himself any favours if he's hoping a "Champions League" club will come in for him. Needs to step up and show his worth, in my opinion.

Glad it worked out yesterday with him benched after Chelsea. However, he won't struggle at all to get to a Champions League club. The issue is that he'll end up selling for relatively cheap because we don't play in any way that showcases midfield talent.

Was a strange signing at the time for a club in our predicament. 30 m for a player with barely any top flight experience. Make a small profit and reinvest wisely I hope.

Sell him and get Barkley in on a free NEA… would hopefully help us hold onto Branthwaite for one more season .

Get doucs , gana and gomes , young and Coleman of the wage bill and search high and low for two free/cheap cm that can actually pass a ball to someone wearing the same clothes as them

Glad it worked out yesterday with him benched after Chelsea. However, he won't struggle at all to get to a Champions League club. The issue is that he'll end up selling for relatively cheap because we don't play in any way that showcases midfield talent.
Maybe the onus should be on the player to get hold of the game, impose himself, do his job, and control that area of the pitch in which he operates? Much like Gueye did at times yesterday.

The kind of signing we should have been making years ago instead of Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Bolasie etc. Young and relatively cheap instead of at their peak and therefore expensive.

Why is what we need to start looking for instead of players like we did with allan ect. The lad still has talent and i am sure he will help with this final run of games

The kind of signing we should have been making years ago instead of Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Bolasie etc. Young and relatively cheap instead of at their peak and therefore expensive.
Agree but we should have signed him before he moved to Lille a year before for 8m

I’d like us to start targeting that 8 - 12m bracket market of players first moving to a big 5 European league.