2023/24 Amadou Onana

Rapping??????????????????????????????
1706021663752.png

This is a weird take. Interviews do not effect your on pitch performance. Lifestyle can, but I very much doubt the devout Muslim Amadou Onana lives a similar lifestyle to the one that derailed Barkley. I don't see how the two are remotely comparable.
I disagree. The guy is b giving an interview saying football allows him to do other things and he’s not bothered about winning or loosing. The reason players like Gerrard became legends is because they hated loosing, they couldn’t stand it. Onana is saying he’s not bothered by it.

Barkley was a drinker and loved the nightlife, I think everyone knows that. Onana to me, should be getting his head down and working hard to make sure we win, not give interviews saying I’m not bothered. If I was the Everton manager after that interview I would be sitting him down telling him he’s going to be sold, I want winners in my team or people who will die trying to win, not someone who’s not bothered.

I disagree. The guy is b giving an interview saying football allows him to do other things and he’s not bothered about winning or loosing. The reason players like Gerrard became legends is because they hated loosing, they couldn’t stand it. Onana is saying he’s not bothered by it.

Barkley was a drinker and loved the nightlife, I think everyone knows that. Onana to me, should be getting his head down and working hard to make sure we win, not give interviews saying I’m not bothered. If I was the Everton manager after that interview I would be sitting him down telling him he’s going to be sold, I want winners in my team or people who will die trying to win, not someone who’s not bothered.
Always worth dieing to win ain’t it

Where did he say he’s not bothered by losing mate? I’d be fuming at that.

Unless he’s done a separate interview with Not Arsed Footballer Monthly that I’ve missed I’m not sure he’s said any of the things you think he has.

Unless he’s done a separate interview with Not Arsed Footballer Monthly that I’ve missed I’m not sure he’s said any of the things you think he has.
The best publication on the market. Surpassed Match weekly some time ago and even giving Roy of the Rovers a run for it's money. Onana looks arsed to me. I'll judge him by what I see on the pitch. A work in progress for sure, but one of our better players with plenty of potential for growth and that all important net profit down the line, at which point all the nay-sayers can do a swift 180 and bemoan the lack of talent and physicality in the midfield