2023/24 Amadou Onana

I hope he goes to United for peanuts, scores against us and does a knee slide in front of the backward knuckle dragging Neanderthals.
That’s one of the most dehumanising comments I’ve ever heard, 🤣 isn’t that what you’re meant to be taking a stand against, dehumanising hateful comments?

Two wrongs don’t make a right though, especially from a position of moral superiority.

It’s a bit of a stretch jumping to Nazi levels as well 🤣

The quicker himself or someone at the club decides where his best position is the better, he’s very good at not doing much to affect the game positively for us.

Erm because he’s paid to do a job by the club and paid very well for the misfortune/honour whatever you’d like to call it. 2 incidents from 2 idiot fans what does he expect every single Everton fan to be on there knees for him to show respect if he put decent performances in he’d be shown the utmost respect, any abuse whether racial or anything else isn’t acceptable, but neither was that performance yesterday no fight at all from any of them and what makes it worse was wearing an armband for one of our own who lost his life working on the new stadium disgrace the lot of them.

I think trying to put racial abuse on the same level, as kicking a bag of wind. Is a bit silly.

I am sure you would be far better at your job if we shouted abuse at you.

Really? I’ve yet to see him control a game or score a vital goal. He’s just anonymous in nearly every game. Somebody on here last week was suggesting we should ask Utd for £95m lol If someone offers half of that we should take it, he looks totally not arsed.
Literally last match he should have had 3 assists, absolutely bossed Fulham.

I think trying to put racial abuse on the same level, as kicking a bag of wind. Is a bit silly.

I am sure you would be far better at your job if we shouted abuse at you.
Tbh I’ve done jobs where so called “experts/fans” criticise you but for the most if you’re doing your job right it limits the idiots, you can’t control everyone I still performed and if anything it drives you to do better. I’ve not put it on a level with anything it’s totally unacceptable and dated but we still have morons amongst us unfortunately.

Absolutely despise racists. If it was up to me i would lock them up and throw away the key. The planet is made up of many different people and all of them are equal and awesome. Those that seek to hate and abuse someone just for being different than them don't belong here.