2023/24 Amadou Onana

@Zatara laugh all you want with your emojis mate come on and defend him today go on tell me he’s wasn’t anonymous and don’t deflect it with so was everyone else cause we’re talking about Onana, sell and put the money towards the “Great” stadium we’re building that loads have said is a positive it’s not it’s drained us as much as the poor recruitment has.
Onana turned 22 this week. Too old for Zat to defend

That was horrific. I remember Gomes putting in a horror show at Villa a few years back - putting passes out of play left right and centre - but at least he had the bloody ball!

why is he even cracking or sharing a joke with digne
not arsed about the result clearly
It's modern football mate. They're all mercenaries because the nation sold its soul to sky. They haven't grown up with the club, they're not going to be rubbing shoulders with fans of other clubs tomorrow at work. They're on.a different planet now to the rest of us. If they shed a tear it's over a potential win bonus.

Many fans rave about this kid as being the next big thing. They talk about his size, and physical attributes.
For me, he appears to stroll through most games, and unless there’s a big change in urgency and attitude, I believe that we have another Jack Rodwell on our hands.

Looks like the idiots have been let on social media for an hour. Absolute ********
1692548139438.png