2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Gana is back and we can have him sitting at the base, we'll get more out of Onana and allow him to grow without too much responsibility right in front of our box.

Really looking forward to a midfield 3 of Gana, Onana and Iwobi. Even if you sub one of them out for Doucoure, finally, a midfield packed full of energy and running!

Once Gana is back and we can have him sitting at the base, we'll get more out of Onana and allow him to grow without too much responsibility right in front of our box.

Really looking forward to a midfield 3 of Gana, Onana and Iwobi. Even if you sub one of them out for Doucoure, finally, a midfield packed full of energy and running!
If we have Doucoure/Garner as bench cover plus Davies as cheap squad depth for Gana/Onana/Iwobi that's an immense upgrade in our midfield over not only last season but anytime post-McCarthy/Barry.

Would love it Macca, already a favourite of mine if only for being an ungainly eejit and speaking better England than 95% of this forum.

Actually looks an absolute menace on the pitch as well.

Up the Onana Toffees!

I thought what was encouraging against Leeds was after looking absolutely spent for 20 minutes of the 2nd half, he suddenly got a 2nd wind and was blocking all kinds of through ball and running with the ball. Very unfortunate not to score the winner as well as the Defender didn't really know much about it whwn it was blocked not far from the line.

Him, Iwobi & Gueye should offer us legs, energy, press and an eye for a pass.

Just watched the Leeds game ,was realy impressed with him it was a high energy game.But he grew into the game as it went on ,to me he looks like an intelligent player that learns from game to game.

WHAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.