2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree mate if we can score goals
to

It’s going to be % ball mate, crosses, fight, aggression getting in the end of things and forcing the issue. But today the combo of The Duke, Onana and Gueye controlled the majority of the game and Arsenal are the best in the league at the moment - incredible stuff. That three are as tough as teak, legs, power, presence and in Onana something very special.

It only opens up for him once or twice a game but when he's running at full stride he is impossible to stop.

He'll be scary good if/when he polishes up his technique. Clubs will be sniffing around in the summer but hope we can keep him for another season at least.

I hope we can keep him for at least one more season - he’s the type of player that will encourage other decent players to join. If you’re a centre mid watching him today you think to yourself - ‘feck me, I bet it’s an armchair ride playing next to him.’
More of these types of scouting and signings please Everton.

I hope we can keep him for at least one more season - he’s the type of player that will encourage other decent players to join. If you’re a centre mid watching him today you think to yourself - ‘feck me, I bet it’s an armchair ride playing next to him.’
More of these types of scouting and signings please Everton.

Those are the ones we're trying to avoid, TBF.

Status
Not open for further replies.