Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel, Fernando, Fer, Sissoko

Theres probably others tbh, cant think

Gabriel and Sissoko changed their minds, is what it is

We haven't properly messed one up in forever. Yes, the deals are typically protracted and take longer than they probably should. But we're hardly Manny Fernandes'ing every deal

Sissoko and Walker/Naughton are about the only examples I can think of. We weren't gazumped with leroy Fer - did he not fail a medical?

Yeah Fer and the Odjidja fella were in the same window. Fer was because of his exploding knees and the other fella was a genuine balls up from us, but no one came in and gazumped us for either, they both stayed at their clubs.

I’d say we need both of them in place with a couple of training sessions for the early villa game on Saturday. Needs to be announced in next 24 hours ideally.

We haven't properly messed one up in forever. Yes, the deals are typically protracted and take longer than they probably should. But we're hardly Manny Fernandes'ing every deal
Not even changed minds so much, simply London or Liverpool. Unfortunately the pull of London is always going to win. Look at Newcastle with all their $$$ quite a few have turned them down this summer because of that age old issue of not wanting to live in the north east.

Did we not try to haggle over the transfer fee for Gabriel due to COVID and then Arsenal made an offer? Definitely not one of our worst transfer disasters.

Sissoko and Walker/Naughton are about the only examples I can think of. We weren't gazumped with leroy Fer - did he not fail a medical?

Fernandes strikes me more than sissoko and the others.

Litearlly attended a game and then said cya im off to Valencia.

Yeah Fer and the Odjidja fella were in the same window. Fer was because of his exploding knees and the other fella was a genuine balls up from us, but no one came in and gazumped us for either, they both stayed at their clubs.
Fer was a lucky miss really, struggled at Norwich, qpr and Swansea. The medical team just saving us some cash

Status
Not open for further replies.