Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this kind of Dogs of War midfield it does put a lot of pressure on the wing backs to create chances. Don't get me wrong, it's an exciting tactic but it's very dependent on creating chances from the wings and Doucoure steamrolling through the center. We will be tough to beat but I do see us resorting to Lee Chapman hopeful balls in the last 30 minutes. I hated that C word.
Eh?
It would be more big dunc tactics

Signing of the season! tbf to Lampard, the preseason recruitment has been fantastic and we've got a good squad now with a clear playing philosophy (strong spine, good width on both sides).

I can see Dele thriving this year - he's not had much game time, but he's looked good whenever he's come on.

Definitely not relegation fodder. It's a tough league this year, but definitely optimistic now.

Just need a striker
It will have to be Dele for now
You don't exactly have to be Rachel Riley to see that it's not like.
any pics?

…sounds like it might have been done a while ago, especially if West Ham couldn’t get him over the line. He’s supposed to have a slight knee injury so might have been sidelined for a few games.

I reckon westham didn’t get it done because of the sell on clause personally.

What happens if he doesn’t do much or doesn’t settle ?

Sell him for 20m and give his old club 4?

Yes, but the "scouting report" I read said 99% of his passes are backwards and sideways.

The lad has a LOT to improve on from an attacking POV, which is fine, given his age.
But both Tarkowski and Coady can play a killer ball so just get it back to them and let them deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.