Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theirs nowhere near enough goals in the team mate, and we cant defend set pieces. Its a recipe for disaster
Precisely why I said I'd like a striker as well but the team is missing in reality what Richy brought to the team which I think wasn't necessarily the goals (10 I think) but his enthusiasm. 10 isn't a lot of goals to replace to be honest. If we solidify (and it's still a big if) and make ourselves hard to beat then we will stay up comfortably I think with the maturing Gordon hopefully weighing in with more goals McNeill adding a few maybe Alli also adding some from mid and hopefully keeping DCL fit more than he was (another big if), but like I said I would still like another striker.

Never knew I wanted someone so bad without knowing it until 10 hours ago... Woke up singing Rhianna song this morning.

I watched 30 secs on YouTube and seen he can run fast.....

I'm sold

ONANA
8BC8A85C-59EE-453F-8B80-4B6AAEAE2A92.jpeg

Is this actually happening? Not looked at anything for football for half a day and this has 33 pages!
Won’t pretend I knew him before but looked into him a month ago when first linked and he looked exactly what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.