Am I the only Evertonian...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope your not alone.
Am at a loss with Everton atm. There doing my swede in. Am really looking forward to the weekend for them to let me down again

...who sees a player like Sturridge on loan to Bolton and wonder why in the heck we couldn't get him, or a player like that on loan??? :mad: I have a feeling I'm not alone on this one.

I find it incredibly frustrating but I don't for a second wonder why ... it's the answer to almost every question an Evertonian asks: we haven't got any money (we can't afford the wages).

yes im sickened that we didnt get anyone in but dont like sturridge its looks like his 1st option to cheat as for the other s its embarrassing that we cant afford anyone (even average players)on loan though some of the above names mentioned would have been slaughtered on here if they didnt hit the ground running......

oh the fickleness of the football supporter

The Majority of players mentioned on this Kakuta, Santa Cruz, Macheda, Muntari, O' Hara, Bentley, Keane, Dos Santos,Sturridge have all played for clubs that we have either beaten , embarrassed or upset in one or another. Kakuta,Sturridge both for Chelsea and their big money men who we have either beaten or humiliated into embarrassment Fake penalty for Anelka comes to mind so yeh I can see them saying **** off, Santa Cruz ,Sturridge, SWP players who once again have been embarrassed by the men of royal blue. Muntari (Portsmouth), O' Hara( Portsmouth as well), Bentley, Keane Dos Santos all 'Arry's men and we know old wheeler dealer 'Arry if I ain't getting it for free neither are you. Personally if you ask me it is the so called managers of these clubs that want to **** us over, we even inquired about Vela from Arsenal but Whinger screwed on that one when we accused his players of being sore losers. the only one I understand is Macheda because Sampadoria had been sniffin around for ages and he wanted to go overseas. Fact of the matter is we need to fire anyone who opens their big mouths about anyone we're going because the minute we're linked every Mark,Steve,Gerrard, Alex, Owen and 'Arry are sniffin around..... oh look Everton are lookin at this guy lets check him out and offer more money so we can get a false transfer market when we go to sell our players. If Chelsea are sniffing around Marouanne and it's probably true the Greedy Blue Bill better get top dollar for him a 100 million STERLING at least because if Torres is worth 50 Fellani is worth the 100 million STERLING because the kid is definitely going to be big.

You a raise an awesome point TX...something I've wondered about for the last year or so...

I don't get why we can't attract big name quality players??

Everyone talks about wages but didnt we just offload a whole lot of then with Pienaar etc now gone?

EDIT: maybe being a bit generous saying big name quality players, but what I mean is for example Kranjcar before he went to spurs Nd others who we couldn't get in January eg Sturridge, kakuta, o hara etc.

Last edited:
it's probably because teams like Spurs, Chelsea, Man U, etc respect us enough as a team that would could/should challenge for a spot in Europe and they don't want that

therefore teams like Bolton, West Ham, etc get these players over us

I believe Tex that the majority of us are equally embarrassed by the club's failure. It strikes me that the club has waved the white flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.