Am I bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever want to see Liverpool win anything - the arrogance and conceit sweeping down from Scandinavia would be too much to bear.
However, I don't ever want to see Everton lose EVER
So I want us to beat City on Saturday, just like I want us to win every game. There are other permutations of course.
1. Man City could beat us but still not win the League.
2. Man City could lose to us and still win the league
3. Chelsea could buy a whole fleet of buses and win the league.

To repeat - I want us to beat City because first and foremost I'm an Evertonian, not an anti-Kopite (although I am one of those second)
or we beat city and the rs win the remaining two games hence becoming champions and the unbearable bad winners will crawl out from every flag covered house to gloat and I do 5 years for gbh

you can see the bind I'm in so COME ON CITY!!

I won't be bitter if they win the title.

I am however still a tad pissed off about the events in 1985 that prevented us from going on to prove that we were the best in Europe at that time. That changed our club's future and is worth being bitter about.

Who wins the league now or next year...I couldn't care less until we are in a position to challenge for it ourselves.

Ponder a world where we got that continental experience and revenue and, perhaps, were able to sustain it into the Premier League era.

It's not unthinkable, really.

Ponder a world where we got that continental experience and revenue and, perhaps, were able to sustain it into the Premier League era.

It's not unthinkable, really.
Can you imagine that? We would be one of the world's biggest, richest clubs and would be able to cherry pick players from Man City, Chelsea, Milan, Ajax and so on...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.