Am I bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, people who want City to beat us.

If Barkley cracked in a 30 yard screamer, would you celebrate?

The most bitter supporters ever were the RS when in the mid-80s we ceased to be fall guys. Until then, being no threat, we were forever getting patronising and condescending comments from them. Once we became top dogs they were the most bitter shower of bastards ever.

We win i'll be happy.

We lose I won't be particularly arsed. Bitter sweet.

The inevitable draw is probably the worst result.

its not bitter, its football!.....spurs don't want arsenal to win, arsenal don't want spurs to win....Newcastle/sunderland, Inter/ac Milan, and so on.....
every club, every country.....fans are they same, once you love your team, you come to hate your rival.....

I asked a Spurs fan who works at our place what he would want to happen if Spurs were playing City and Arsenal were relying on Spurs.

He said that he doesn't really hate Arsenal but he expletive hates Liverpool. I thought that was a good answer.

if that's bitter, every game we lose points they laugh in our faces
[we do it too] its football in the same city .. banter and hate in a football way
its what happens everywhere with rivals

Were still the ones who play sexy football tho lids, bobbys brown shoes babe + all that
they just wish they had them brown shoes lad

The most bitter supporters ever were the RS when in the mid-80s we ceased to be fall guys. Until then, being no threat, we were forever getting patronising and condescending comments from them. Once we became top dogs they were the most bitter shower of bastards ever.

Spot on. Any team who becomes a threat to them arouses their bitterness. Man United, Chelsea, and now Man City. Liverpool fans are almost deranged with loathing for Chelsea.

Don't ever want to see Liverpool win anything - the arrogance and conceit sweeping down from Scandinavia would be too much to bear.
However, I don't ever want to see Everton lose EVER
So I want us to beat City on Saturday, just like I want us to win every game. There are other permutations of course.
1. Man City could beat us but still not win the League.
2. Man City could lose to us and still win the league
3. Chelsea could buy a whole fleet of buses and win the league.

To repeat - I want us to beat City because first and foremost I'm an Evertonian, not an anti-Kopite (although I am one of those second)

I won't be bitter if they win the title.

I am however still a tad pissed off about the events in 1985 that prevented us from going on to prove that we were the best in Europe at that time. That changed our club's future and is worth being bitter about.

Who wins the league now or next year...I couldn't care less until we are in a position to challenge for it ourselves.

Didn't realise that being bitter could bring so much enjoyment into my life. After all the heart ache them across the park have given me this could be a weekend I will cherish
Come on Citeh. Hahaha sniff it.

If you want to find out what bitter is then, from 7:45 tonight go to any Liverpool fans forum (my choice would be RAWK) Click onto their 'today's football' thread and read all the hate that they come out with aimed towards Chelsea and Mourinhio.

I haven't even seen it yet but I know it will be Bitter.

Don't listen to them you can only be bitter when talking about Liverpool in a negative way.

Status
Not open for further replies.