Am I bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I always say when a RS calls me bitter -- 'yes, but not as bitter as the relatives and friends of 39 Italians....'

Sorry to double post this, but for me this is the gift that keeps giving and I want to share the joy. It's perspective, like:

Genuine question, where is that accent from?

btw anyone that kisses a bottle of bud that affectionately.....well, he's probably very sore, erm, down there.

My dad use to have a season ticket when he lived in Dublin he was from the era when Everton had several irish players and they were big in Ireland.We moved to England when I was about 2 and settled in Liverpool to follow the blues.
You could say he was bitter I am not really sure if he hated Liverpool as much as I do but I do remember him throwing one of my mates out of the house when I was about 10 because he was a Liverpudlian "Get the Redneck out of my house" One of the earliest games I remember watching on Tv was Liverpool v Borussia Dortmund in the Cup Winners Cup final 1966 they lost 2-1 and and our house was in full celebration mode I think that was the night I Realised I hated them too.
In 1971 we played them at Old Trafford and lost the cup semi final when we should have had it rapped up but a lesson was learnt they are the spawn of satan. They played Arsenal in the final and we went to a friend of my dads house ( a Liverpool fan strangely enough ) to watch the game in colour as that was the new thing at the time. The room was full of reds and all was amicable until Charlie George scored what was to be the winner my arl fellas kecks were round his ankles and his big fat arse was in the faces of all the reds he was laughing like a hyena that took it remarkable well in fairness as if it had been in our house he would of thrown them out of the window.

Going back to the original question am I bitter its in my genes its not my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.