Am I bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thuck ma Baws

Player Valuation: £8m
The number of reds who have told me I'm bitter because I don't want them to win the league is really starting to get on my tits. I've tried to explain that I don't want them to win it because they're our local rivals and it's nothing to do with bitterness but they genuinely aren't having it.

Is it bitter though? Would they really be supporting us if the roles were reversed, like so many of them are claiming?

no its not bitter.
i dont want them to win either for the following reasons ....
1. i dont think there team is that good. they would be the worst squad to ever win the prem imo.
2. i think suarez has played well , but has cheated refs time and time again and won many a point they shouldnt have.
3. skrtel has fouled again and again during corners and is constantly been allowed to get away with it. think of huth and shawcross at stoke under pulis , times it by 10 thats how much skrtel wrestles players.

i hate to think how many pens they have been given that they shouldnt have , how many pens there opponents should have been given and havent been , and how many points they have stolen due to these 2 facts.

The number of reds who have told me I'm bitter because I don't want them to win the league is really starting to get on my tits. I've tried to explain that I don't want them to win it because they're our local rivals and it's nothing to do with bitterness but they genuinely aren't having it.

Is it bitter though? Would they really be supporting us if the roles were reversed, like so many of them are claiming?

Just answer with "sticks and stone will break my bones but pavement slabs will kill me"

Why on earth would we want them to win the league? The reds are getting all high and mighty about it, who'd have thought it.

There's a phrase we have: kopites are gob... It rings true.

Anyone who has watched one of those "victory parades" before the home games, where grown men bow and even cry when the team bus arrives... will know that 99% of Evertonians and indeed the entire global football family want that horrible club and fanbase to crash and burn.
I want them to not only lose the league, but to do a Glasgow Rangers and DIE

Their behaviour if they win the league will destroy the game of football, it will become a circus. "we go again" Lord give me strength!!!! #againstmodernfootball #againstLFC

If the shoe was on the other foot they'd be acting the same way, remember the Wimbledon game and the going down parties, remember how they wanted Blackburn to beat them to stop Utd winning the league. There's countless cases of them behaving like A'holes.

Nobody wants the direct rivals winning anything, why would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.