Allardyce Sacking Time Sweepstake

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to build an elaborate Westworld style system based on premier league football with robotic footballers where you could deposit a drugged Big Scam so that when he awakens he doesn't realise where he is and he can manage with dinosaur tactics and win the league and make out with Thandie Newton covered in gravy and live out his days happy?

Because that's the amount of time it might take.

30th May 2022.

After a disappointing 3rd position in the league which even winning the FA Cup and getting to the semis of the Champions League could not compensate for.

Everton fans had come to expect a lot more...

To give the next manager time to sort the squad out.

Unless we going to go with what we got!

Yeah but mate, its day 1.

I mean, 1 day and people are losing their heads, yes its a world cup year, yes we have lost of "work" to do, but lets wait at least 2 weeks before we start losing our heads.

30th May 2022.

After a disappointing 3rd position in the league which even winning the FA Cup and getting to the semis of the Champions League could not compensate for.

Everton fans had come to expect a lot more...

....and then you woke up, to find a hot cup of tea next to your bed, brought in by your mum, as you ejaculated to thoughts of Big Sam Allarsplash ....

Yeah but mate, its day 1.

I mean, 1 day and people are losing their heads, yes its a world cup year, yes we have lost of "work" to do, but lets wait at least 2 weeks before we start losing our heads.

My heads firmly on my shoulders,

Would just like to see us be more ruthless and show we mean business.

And give the next manager as much time as possible to get things sorted for next season.

I understand where your coming from though.

I thought he'd already be gone by now. Time will be hard to come by this summer and Everton most definitely need rid of Fat Sam.

Poch wasted no time giving Levy an ultimatum. lol

My heads firmly on my shoulders,

Would just like to see us be more ruthless and show we mean business.

And give the next manager as much time as possible to get things sorted for next season.

I understand where your coming from though.

Theres a meeting planned this week mate, im fairly sure we will have a few answers by the end of the week.

Look if nothing has happened by next week, I will probably share some of your concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.