Allardyce Poll: Should Allardyce be sacked today?

Should Allardyce be Sacked today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and we still need 1 or 2 more.

We have 3 winnable home games. Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton.

I wouldn't put money on Sam getting another point in any of the other games.

So basically if we don't get over the line from Brighton and Newcastle we could be in real trouble.

Big decision to either keep Sam or bring in someone else before Brighton.

Just get the condescending liar out and the players will have another manager bounce!! I’d give it to David weir for last few games over Big Sam!!

Sack him now, and get someone else in before Moyes becomes available at the end of the season.

After watching another dismal display if fear the end is near for Sam (he come in more or less did the job we wanted done, as I'd say we are more or less safe) but now it's gone back to sort of what it was like at the end of Koemans era. The players look abit like they are rebelling to get him gone, hes like Koeman he's got his brand of football and won't change it. I read that he couldn't understand the speculation about his future he, is he think we are useless and hardly ever get results. Ideally get someone else that's available in now and let them have a few games to sort things out with what left, I'm beginning the think the players aren't to blame they just don't rate the managers.

My heart says frog march him out the club this minute, grinning as the fans vent their frustration at him as he walked off today, but my head says Unsworth back incharge is a risk that is not worth taking at this stage of the season.

Keep him on through gritted teeth, then he'll get his massive boot up the arse out the door in the summer.

Give him 80-100m in the summer and see where it gets us. If he’s not got us top 7 by October then move him on

Status
Not open for further replies.