2022/23 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping with more mobile and tactically aware players in midfield we might see a better version of Allan. I think he's suffered having the likes of Gomes around. He was very highly rated before coming here, we might get to see the player Napoli had.

Or Not lol fingers crossed we do.

Davies will get far more game time. I'd be surprised if Allan features much at all. I like him, no issues with work ethic or his overall game, but he isn't reliable or adaptive enough for this league.

DAA15C55-7283-44A6-ABDF-F0C2A426523E.jpeg

Another sobering reminder that Richarlison was the only player any club was willing to pay actual money for. It's easy to underestimate just how much of a mess was made of things.
Realistically the only marketable assets of consequence we had at the start of 2022 were Digne, Richarlison, DCL and Pickford. It would appear that this is on its way to changing.

If the right deal for Allan emerges, we should take it. If not, it's hardly the end of the world to run his contract down. He's likely to be a bit player, but on that basis it would seem likely that we would get some value out of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.