Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyItalia reckon we’re €10m apart, as they want €35m yet we’re offering just €25m

apparently we’re also in for Tagliofico from Ajax lol

not sure how SkyItalia know that, but our press doesn’t!

SkyItalia reckon we’re €10m apart, as they want €35m yet we’re offering just €25m

apparently we’re also in for Tagliofico from Ajax lol

not sure how SkyItalia know that, but our press doesn’t!
Don’t believe for a second we’re in for Tagliofico, LB certainly isn’t a priority position plus we have just signed a Digne understudy. Gibson and Delph both cover LB. Maybe our press don’t know it because the Italian press have a habit of making things up for a laugh

My solution is for a player in this critical position who will be a major boost to how the team plays I’d be happy to pay a few more million if it means it gets us off to a better start this season.

We can haggle over anywhere else on the pitch but right now I’m not sure we should be haggling for this position when we have Tom stinkin Davies starting In a few weeks.

No, no, no. What makes you think other clubs will happily haggle if we continue to be known to pay over the odds elsewhere? That is why we are in this mess now. Allan seems to be this year's Sandro or Kean - albeit at a higher cost. How many of us had actually heard of him a year ago and have ever seen him play, yet most seem to think he is the Messiah and we'll be relegation fodder if we don't get him. Let's do business the way other successful businesses do - set our price, set a deadline, no deal - move on. It may take a while, but we may have to miss out on a few this window to break the cycle of constantly having our pants pulled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.