Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason whatsoever he would set off from Rome IMO.

His wife was in Rome this morning so it's quite possible they'd fly from Rome if his family is coming with him for the contract signing.

H4ddXib.png

Its not actually easy...................

View attachment 99393

Actually it is quite easy, you may remember I was the first to find CA's plane. What you see there is a lot of planes, for a lot of landmass. Scroll in and you will see what I mean, that's a large chunk of Europe in your pic! If you regularly watch flight24 you will know there are some paths taken by the big plans and often you will not find the small private planes but in CA's case it was there and the plane even bore some of his initials or something like that. We could find Allan's plane in these times as there hardly any flights and if you look at flightradar24 now, you will see more smaller planes than usual, I guess they have activated those. SSo all in all, good chance to find it, if you have info about him leaving Italy..

there's probably the best restaurant I've ever been to at the Fontana del Pantheon in Rome. Maybe he went there first?
If it's the one at the back right hand corner of the piazza looking towards the Pantheon, I've been there. Twice.

The last time we went we were sitting next to this young posh lad and his mum, both Brits, and the lad had just finished his degree at Liverpool University of all places. He'd been offered this plush job in London, but he had decided he was going to take a year out and spend it in Liverpool, much to his mum's obvious dismay.

Turns out he had fallen head over for this young scouse girl. Must have been the eyebrows. ;)

If it's the one at the back right hand corner of the piazza looking towards the Pantheon, I've been there. Twice.

The last time we went we were sitting next to this young posh lad and his mum, both Brits, and the lad had just finished his degree at Liverpool University of all places. He'd been offered this plush job in London, but he had decided he was going to take a year out and spend it in Liverpool, much to his mum's obvious dismay.

Turns out he had fallen head over for this young scouse girl. Must have been the eyebrows. ;)
I totally know the one you're talking about but it's not that one. (in fairness we only ever had a beer in there not food). I was talking about the one to the left of the Pantheon (if you're looking at it from the fountain). It's the restaurant next to the alleyway.

Haha my brother-in-law fell for a scouse bird (we're london boys) - we had to scrub the fake tan off the walls when they stayed over. Where she'd slept against the wall it looked like the friggin Turin shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.