All or nothing: Everton

All or Nothing: Evertion? would you want to watch such a TV show?

• No way, it'd be too traumatic

Votes: 73 34.8%
  • Yes, I'd like to see the inner workings of our club, particularly if they showed it at board level

Votes: 122 58.1%
  • Not sure.....

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Peas or custard?

Votes: 10 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know 90 percent of it will be Saint Bill giving us stories about his boyhood days.
"I was in Corrie you know" "let me introduce you to me bird" "No, I haven't made one penny from this football club".
Would be good to see who gets the Rodwell treatment. He was portrayed as such a villain in the Sunderland one. Great stuff that.

Bill would be full on prima Donna in this, it would be a cringe fest to behold.

I watched a documentary about Michael Crawford on Friday night.
As it kicked off I was unsurprised to see our dear Uncle Avuncular Billy waxing lyrical about himself and Michael... "Some mothers do have 'em..." They certainly do Bill, they certainly do.

They were great early days - especially the Sunderland one.

Now clubs aren't soft and control it too much.

I’m not sure we’re competent enough for that. We can’t even get the sound working on press conferences sometimes, and release YouTube videos with them starting 10 minutes in for some reason.

It would be tv gold though as I suspect we’re an absolute shambles in certain aspects of the club.

We could never do an All or Nothing: Everton. For a start, it would have to be called "Nothing: Everton".

I can see it now:

Amazon Prime Video Presents...

A Bill Kenwright Production...

Starring...Mr Testicles...

...The Toffee Lady...

...and Jim White...

In...

Nothing: Everton - But We've Had Good Times!?!

Special Guest Stars: Rafael Benitez and "Big Sam" Allardyce

Best Boy: Frank Lampard

Runner: Romelu Lukaku

Editing By: Nothing to See Here Productions

Dedicated to the Memory of When We Were A Big Club

Inevitably, it will be nominated for an award at the Cannes Film Festival - and disqualified after a late VAR intervention.

Still, next year's Oscar for Best Actor goes to? Mr. Bill Kenwright.

I think next season would be absolutely perfect

Last season (scheduled) at Goodison Park, following Chongy on his site visits to BM, tearful fans at the thought of leaving Goodison.

Not saying I'm for it but next season is the one. (maybe a 2 year deal to cover BM too)

I think next season would be absolutely perfect

Last season (scheduled) at Goodison Park, following Chongy on his site visits to BM, tearful fans at the thought of leaving Goodison.

Not saying I'm for it but next season is the one. (maybe a 2 year deal to cover BM too)
Good shout that. However horrific the viewing might be, it would be smart for historical purposes at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.