Alisher Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead the way my son

Jeremiah 51:20
You are my hammer and weapon of war: with you I break nations in pieces; with you I destroy kingdoms;
Not sure how i feel about this God character, rather un-Christian sentiments he seems to be conveying of late.

Not sure how i feel about this God character, rather un-Christian sentiments he seems to be conveying of late.

maxresdefault.jpg

You see, its people like you that prevent others from actually disclosing more information that they have.

The wonderful world of 'inside' contacts.. Iv heard all sorts in the last few months..

I heard nearly 2 months a go that Lukaku will be staying, lets see if he does. We interviewed/met with Monchi atleast twice. We looked at making an approach to Diego Simeone, never heard back if we actually did. Emery was the new first choice after Koeman first turned us down. I knew about Mr Moshiri looking to buy us last year, maybe 6 months before he did...

Theres plenty of people who hear things, The Esk is good enough to let us in on his info that he gets. Things change in football daily, the fact that some transfers havent come off is nothing unusual. Other info that The Esk has told us is true with regards to the running of the club and the new ideas that we are pushing forward with.

If you dont like getting excited by potential new signings falling through then maybe dont read the threads or just ignore The Esks posts.. Honestly, its not worth getting upset/annoyed over...
Hahaha. This lid is fuming so much that he's actually making a stake to fill the ITK vacuum currently on GOT. He got executive level access that prominent Everton staff don't have.

Love this site and it's weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.