Alisher Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put you down for pro-Uzi.

Heads fall off in here now we have funding more than they ever did when we were skint.
Nah that's rubbish man, there will be harmony and lids acting like kopites drunk off a run of games with positive results.

I'd rather keep the ted count low, and only by the utter ruin of Everton can this be achieved so all the kopite glory hunters can be ran off here to support the club they should.

I'd also ban ALL wools.

Nah that's rubbish man, there will be harmony and lids acting like kopites drunk off a run of games with positive results.

I'd rather keep the ted count low, and only by the utter ruin of Everton can this be achieved so all the kopite glory hunters can be ran off here to support the club they should.

I'd also ban ALL wools.

But the site owners a wool mate.

Not been on here long,so probably don't know the set up but what has just happened doesn't seem right,seems you cannot have a go a SOME people but everyone else is fair game.

I'd also ban ALL wools.
Ah I see, you want people to go away rather than just watch them destroy themselves. Then shouldn't you be starting to support Fulham or something?

I'm afraid we've been infected by FIFA-itis and it's not going away. Usmanov would deffo make it worse.

¤ Is Moshiri more ambitious than Usmanov?

¤ If Usmanov is so unhappy (like that one statement of his and moshys indicate) why did he buy Moshiris shares and "released" him to fullfill his (F.M) destiny and at the same time lock himself down?

¤ that talk about children and future generations just doesnt sound like a talk of stone cold businessman.

So much things that doesnt necessarily add up.

But Im more than happy with our Persian Overlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.