2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham playing champions league football are they? It’s a brave new world out there.
Alex, never forget that in all of world football there has only ever been one man willing to pay money for you, after you’ve done your little TikTok video go and grovel to Marco. I hope you find a heatproof side table to put those hot plates down that you‘ve been carrying around with you. ta ta

Good riddance to bad rubbish I think. Has robbed the club blind for 4 years and only had a good combined 3 or 4 week spell. Will not and should not be missed by anyone.

IMG_4938.jpeg

Undisclosed fee …. So we can lie to the fan base and continue to cook the books !
( any deal in his last year is a good one … always wanted him to do well …but really he didn’t very often )

We over paid for him but he’s been a half decent servant for us.
Be interested to know how many motm awards he recieved in match day threads. I guess more than most. But his level isn’t any higher, any income is good business given his age age and contract

mixed feelings on this. One of our better players last season but If we judge Iwobi career at Everton as a whole, he wasn't that good - 22mil is a good fee. He was on his last year of contract and didn't look like signing a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.