2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before he gave the ball away for the goal he had the ball outside their penalty area and I had a sense of dread that he was about to give it away cheaply and expose us wide open. He does it all the time. Didnt happen then but it was a matter of time before he did. Another braindead player

Just a comedy clown, can’t weight a pass to save his life.

Wtf was he trying to do with that Ronaldinho finish as well, then tries a Maradona turn on the touch line, then plays a suicide ball across the pitch

Honestly he’s just too stupid to be a PL footballer.
Haha, when he did that I was thinking maybe go ask your uncle Jay-Jay for some tips on how to do that one.

He may be one of our few creative players but he plays like it's 5-a-side with his mates, won't challenge for the ball and gives it away carelessly. It's not what you need in games like this.

I'll hope this post is laughed at later on tonight because he's done something positive to win us the game.

At any level, cutting in from the touchline and playing a slow square pass in a congested area is a no-no. He does it over and over, in every game. And managers haven't drummed it out of him.

Just a comedy clown, can’t weight a pass to save his life.

Wtf was he trying to do with that Ronaldinho finish as well, then tries a Maradona turn on the touch line, then plays a suicide ball across the pitch

Honestly he’s just too stupid to be a PL footballer.
It's actually funny given how good those two were, this guy's head is genuinely empty to even try that.

The worst of a really bad bunch, this fella. Thick as pigchite as well. God why does he have to play for Everton for f sake.

He should have hit it wide and did that. Give the ball away against Forest when we was leading and I could mention other games where he has brain farted. He hasn’t got the intelligence to play at this level. He’s got a good touch but he loses the ball like he’s playing under 7s football.

Status
Not open for further replies.