2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd love to see his pass completion percentage for today. It seemed like he gave it away almost every time he was on the ball. He's never a right midfielder, he's a decent player in the middle behind the front man, but it's literally useless playing him right mid. Offers nothing.

I guarantee you it'll end up with him playing at someone inarguably better than us. Remember I told you it would for Lookman.

Well when you said that you weren’t anticipating us sinking to a relegation level team, you were claiming Lookman would play for a top team which he still hasn’t got near btw. He’s having a good season, fair enough.

Iwobi is garbage, always has been and always will be. He’s not getting better at 27 years of age.

Well when you said that you weren’t anticipating us sinking to a relegation level team, you were claiming Lookman would play for a top team which he still hasn’t got near btw. He’s having a good season, fair enough.

Iwobi is garbage, always has been and always will be. He’s not getting better at 27 years of age.
Pick any point in the last 5 years and Atalanta were better than us.

Anyway too far off topic. We'll see where Iwobi is turning up next in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.