2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch the clip at 1.35. Absolutely wrecked that Brighton defender and then played a really sensible pass which Richarlison dummied for some unknown reason.
Incredible the difference that clear instructions, good fitness and a hard working team has made to our players, maybe Iwobi especially…

I might actually like him if he keeps this up.

After been coached by Wenger, he comes here when Silva is having a midlife crisis, then we get Ancelloti who you would have thought would get a tune out of him but towards the end of last season he was in complete reverse. Benitez has come in and I honestly thought he would be on his way but I think there has been some clear instruction with him. The team look fitter and he looks like a different player. We absolutely slaughtered them the last 30 minutes but I don’t think the media have given us too much credit. That’s a good thing if we can stay under the radar as long as possible.

As per Arsenal fans, he has form for bright starts each season and gone by mid September. Fingers crossed the international break doesn't do it for him and he can maintain his early season promise into the Burnley game. Glass slightly over half full for him at this point.

He has shown he can play in Benitez system. He needs to keep it up now.

His two previous seasons have not been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.