2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing is I don't think he has been selected for nigeria for their next internationals which is good so that he can continue to work on his game with the gaffer but also more importantly recover physically as the end of the season is going to be very demanding

Looking at the finish by Alex Iwobi, I'm definitely thinking that a 'brown envelope' was handed to the Newcastle Utd keeper before the game. The guy should have easily saved that shot but appeared to pull his hand back. Top marks to Iwobi for getting into that position and getting the shot off.
He took the shot early and took the keeper by surprise so wasn't in the right position

The quality came from him tonight his pass to Coleman where he should have crossed was great then the goal was brilliant too.

He took the shot early and took the keeper by surprise so wasn't in the right position

Yeah Iwobi seems to get the perfect time to shoot which gives the keeper a delay in his reaction. I’ll have to watch it again but doesn’t he shoot while The GK is just stepping to close the angle

Just one of them where for the first time this season it’s lined up nicely for us and awkwardly for the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.