2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best hope is that he plays himself into some kind of form in the tournament and comes back in condition to contribute more than he ever has before.

Our best hope is that he plays himself into some kind of form in the tournament and comes back in condition to contribute more than he ever has before.
I’d say our best hope is he plays really well against some average national teams and some mental cash rich team takes him off our hands before realising how crap he is

Wish Newcastle would put a bid in for him

We have no evidence that Newcastle will be even half as stupid as us in transfers. If they are sensible they have a big cautionary tale right in front of them. (We have to make sure we're not wasteful like Everton)

He is playing to form, this is all you get… marvellous eh!!

I’m fairly confident I think in saying he will be here till the end of his contract and will leave on a free

He’s probably going to see out contract with us. I can’t see anyone giving him a pay rise, let alone offering us enough money for it not to be considered a loss in the eyes of FFP.

He’ll be here for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.