2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand people saying it’s his social media so ignore.

he’s massively underperformed all season and robbed a wage. The season was a failure and he’s a big part in it, including getting the manager sacked who bought him. Then he’s so stupid to wait until the end of the season and instead of going on holiday by which ever way he chooses, decides to post rolls Royce, private jet and dripping in designer labels.

Send him to palace or some other filthy next man club assp

Thats how bad the vibe is i get with this current set up. God knows we have had enough plodders and average teams in the past but i always felt they would go out and at least give everything.
Now though i think we have filled a squad of players who are just happy to go through the motions. Pick up a huge salary and coast through. Hardly any of them have got the will to go out and run through the proverbial brick wall. Not a winners mentality in any of them.
I dont think i can handle watching another season of it.
I do have the impression that Ancelotti will focus on fighting spirit though. Different form Moyes, but it sounds like fight and passion are important

he’s massively underperformed all season and robbed a wage. The season was a failure and he’s a big part in it, including getting the manager sacked who bought him. Then he’s so stupid to wait until the end of the season and instead of going on holiday by which ever way he chooses, decides to post rolls Royce, private jet and dripping in designer labels.

The manager got sacked because he chose to play Gylfi Sigurdsson over him. That isn't on Alex.

All irrelevant. Athletes make a lot of money. No need to cry about it and gibe him.

I dont think alex was particularly worse than most of the rest of the team this season,carlo is trying to get the best out of a really poorly put together team,and having to play players out of their natural positions,they dont help themselves by not appearing to put any effort in,what hasnt helped alex though is parading round like some sort of galactico,would have been better advised to keep his head down and attempt to improve for next season.

The fans are annoyed as hes clearly loaded and splashing the cash while being a coward and awful player on the pitch. Rewarded for heartless performances.

If he doesnt want any blowback then he shouldnt put a video up in the public domain.

I imagine with all the negative posts from fans he will be well aware that he needs to improve this coming season.

Hopefully in preseason Ancelotti can somehow gradually turn him into something useful.

Like a lot of our players he looks absolutely terrified of any sort of contact, would bottle a 90-10 in his favour, that is why people don't like him lack of heart, just like Walcott, just like Siggy, just like Bernard etc all play like they are scared of getting hurt

The fans are annoyed as hes clearly loaded and splashing the cash while being a coward and awful player on the pitch. Rewarded for heartless performances.

If he doesnt want any blowback then he shouldnt put a video up in the public domain.

I imagine with all the negative posts from fans he will be well aware that he needs to improve this coming season.

Hopefully in preseason Ancelotti can somehow gradually turn him into something useful.
Id quite like us to try and play 4-3-1-2. Iwobi could play in that behind the strikers, other than that i don't see it working for him in 4-4-2 as he is not really a wide player.

Id quite like us to try and play 4-3-1-2. Iwobi could play in that behind the strikers, other than that i don't see it working for him in 4-4-2 as he is not really a wide player.

Yeah he looked like he could grow into the 10 role.

If we played a diamond then could be something there for him but we would need a top notch right back to sort the flanks out.

Brands must have seen something to cough up £27-34mil. So far its a bit of a mystery as in the 10 role he looked like potential when hes 24 and while Ancelotti regrets not getting Baggio at 10 then altering his team for Kaka etc...

...i cant see him doing that for Iwobi.

Like a lot of our players he looks absolutely terrified of any sort of contact, would bottle a 90-10 in his favour, that is why people don't like him lack of heart, just like Walcott, just like Siggy, just like Bernard etc all play like they are scared of getting hurt
Harsh on walcott has offered more than all of them players, thought iwobi was carrying to much bulk needs to cut it down to use his pace more. Cant see him leaving but he must improve

Status
Not open for further replies.