2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't he fit yet? Mahrez played for City on Saturday and he was playing in the final of the African cup.

Why isn't he fit yet? Mahrez played for City on Saturday and he was playing in the final of the African cup.

He returned to training with Arsenal last week. He then moved on deadline day, so probably didn't train for a day or two. Also wasn't registered in time.

He'll be able to be in the squad on Saturday I'd have thought, unless he has an injury.

He returned to training with Arsenal last week. He then moved on deadline day, so probably didn't train for a day or two. Also wasn't registered in time.

He'll be able to be in the squad on Saturday I'd have thought, unless he has an injury.

So not fully match fit due to lack of training... Hopefully he's on the bench on Saturday and gets a cameo

So not fully match fit due to lack of training... Hopefully he's on the bench on Saturday and gets a cameo

Pretty much.

Bernardo had a problem the other day and Sane was obviously injured, so that's why Mahrez had to start. Also a lot easier to play for a side that has all of the ball!

But Iwobi will, all being well, be in the squad I'd imagine. His fitness shouldn't be an issue, it'll just be match sharpness

Status
Not open for further replies.