Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone from underwhelmed to overwhelmed in just a couple of days. Can't wait to see what he can do, once he settles in. One of our big faults is advancing up the pitch far too slowly, and it looks like he'll drag them all up the pitch

What i love the most from watching him play, and going through some montages of his, is that he always looks for a player to pass it to rather than just whipping it in, when he's playing it into the box.

I've just answered this sweetheart. My comment is an ironic observation based on what's been said about him thus far. Now back off.

tenor.gif

Most of GOT
Stage 1: as if we’d sign this cart horse
Stage 2: I can’t believe we’re spending 40 million on absolute rubbish why didn’t we just sign Zaha or Dybala????
Stage 3: looks alright in the videos but it’s only YouTube, Niasse looked good on YouTube
Stage 4: actually 28m + adds isn’t bad for a young lad with 100 prem games under his belt
Stage 5: those YouTube vids were very exciting
Stage 6: can’t wait to see him play

Most of GOT
Stage 1: as if we’d sign this cart horse
Stage 2: I can’t believe we’re spending 40 million on absolute rubbish why didn’t we just sign Zaha or Dybala????
Stage 3: looks alright in the videos but it’s only YouTube, Niasse looked good on YouTube
Stage 4: actually 28m + adds isn’t bad for a young lad with 100 prem games under his belt
Stage 5: those YouTube vids were very exciting
Stage 6: can’t wait to see him play
Stage 7: plays first game and doesn’t score a hattrick...”Boooooooooooooooo, get him out of my club”

After what I've seen I can say he'll be an important player for you guys this season. One thing I dont understand bout your play is why your wingers get to the byline when the opp team havent gotten all back and then proceed to play it back and then try to go through the middle when the opp team have gotten back?

Good thing about Iwobi is he's adept at putting in an early low cross or squaring it across for someone like Richarlison to get on the end off.

After what I've seen I can say he'll be an important player for you guys this season. One thing I dont understand bout your play is why your wingers get to the byline when the opp team havent gotten all back and then proceed to play it back and then try to go through the middle when the opp team have gotten back?

Good thing about Iwobi is he's adept at putting in an early low cross or squaring it across for someone like Richarlison to get on the end off.
Because we are turning into a poor mans Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.