Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is already top 10 in PL on chances created and assists per minute but lower in absolute numbers as limited minutes & lots of sub appearances. If he becomes a regular starter he will get recognition for his creativity. It is a fair criticism both on number of shots and shot conversion. He is not a natural finisher. I hope Kean, Richarlison, Gylfi, Walcott can help Iwobi, Bernard, DCL improve this aspect of their game.

He is already top 10 in PL on chances created and assists per minute but lower in absolute numbers as limited minutes & lots of sub appearances. If he becomes a regular starter he will get recognition for his creativity. It is a fair criticism both on number of shots and shot conversion. He is not a natural finisher. I hope Kean, Richarlison, Gylfi, Walcott can help Iwobi, Bernard, DCL improve this aspect of their game.
Not too sure about Walcott helping to improve Iwobi's finishing!

I've always been impressed by him without ever understanding what his best role or position is. I wasn't sure whether that was because of the tactics or if he was a player that looks fairly comfortable everywhere but never nails down a slot completely.

Think he'll be a good signing if he kicks on.

Looks like he has a lot of qualities which bodes well. Think he will be similar to Barkley (not playing style) in that he could be frustrating in the sense we know that he has the skills and class but will only come to the surface once in a while. Hopefully Silva can instill confidence in him and get more consistency out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.