Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too posting old EFC photos was more exciting, so now we have a squad - still deadwood to get rid of though....

I would say every club has its share of deadwood, Joe.

At least we ain’t top heavy with the buggers now and those that remain are far from the starting XI.

If Iwobi is brilliant and I'm wrong, nobody will be happier than me.

I just happen to think there's next to no chance I'm wrong on this one.
There’s a lot of room between brilliant and Walcott these days. If he’s in that space it’s still an improvement. Heck he’s probably got more end product than what Bernard showed last year but I still have a lot of hope for Bernie.

To be honest I’m not really fussed what our new players ex teams fans thought of them They’re our players now and I want them to succeed here and help us improve . It’s up to them and Marco Silva whether they achieve that Good luck to all of them.

Same here.

Iwobi always looks good in my eyes when I see him play so this signing excites me.

We have yet to witness any of the following in an Everton shirt, all starting from scratch playing under Marco Silva, in a new system in front of manic passionate fans:

Moise Keane, JP Gbamin, Sidibe, Delph, and Alex Iwobi. The fist 4 are all welcome, the next coming of famous number 9's, the next Holy Trinity etc etc...., yet Alex Iwobi is being called stuff like dog excrement, the worst player we have signed since Per Kroldrup or Mikel Madar?

Sheesh. I scratch my head at our fan base sometimes.
I know mate, Mikel Madar was boss

Status
Not open for further replies.