Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the options we have for wings are Walcott, Iwobi, Richarlison and Bernard. Ok that's not Real Madrid, but if you look back few years ago we had Bolasie, Mirallas, Delofeu and Valencia... We re improving, no ?

I'm one of the few people in the world who seems to think that we have below average creative players for their position outside of Digne. So yes but I don't mind. People will see I think.

Creativity takes a hit when you don´t have any strikers capable of getting themselves into goal scoring positions. There will be no tears shed by Arsenal fans over this transfer, in fact they are likely rejoicing. If he had the potential to be one of the best wingers in the country then why is he being sold?

Weird reaction from Arsenal fans, some say its great to sell him other saying they are mad to sell him, my heads bent on all this window stuff

Weird reaction from Arsenal fans, some say its great to sell him other saying they are mad to sell him, my heads bent on all this window stuff

People will moan that he’s not good enough, but he will be a legitimate option off the bench (if not a starter). He’s an upgrade at the very least on the squad. A genuine option is Iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.