Alex Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesn't mean it

he'll be having a think over a nice glass of merlot and will realise he's been a bit ungracious

I expect a full and sincere apology in the morning followed by a donation to a charity of our choice

It is better for his players to hear that than admit that Everton could have won far more comfortably. United didn't play badly which is probably more worrying for them and exciting for us.

We were the better football team, they had eight shots on target and De Gea did very well for us in that way," he told MUTV.

"But we had the possession and made some great openings without actually finishing it.

which means we had more chance than you? i think howard pulled off 1 save. we hit the post, crossbar and 2 or 3 great saves.

We were the better football team, they had eight shots on target and De Gea did very well for us in that way," he told MUTV.

"But we had the possession and made some great openings without actually finishing it.

which means we had more chance than you? i think howard pulled off 1 save. we hit the post, crossbar and 2 or 3 great saves.

well that was a bit pointless wasn't it ?

Hes spent 30 odd mill so far this summer and we've spent our usual 50 quid i'd be a little hacked off if on the opening match of the season we'd been if not out played then worked over good style

"He (Fellaini) is a handful: he is a big, tall, gangly lad
Marouane-Fellaini-001.jpg

they just lumped the ball forward to him, that's all they did

5ts83l.jpg

We were the better football team

10gab2t.jpg

He likes it when we're plucky little Everton and he can patronise us - he doesn't like it that we've got some decent results against them in the last few years and dont just roll over to them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.