Alan Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The former director of communications has recently resurfaced on twitter and is engaging with Evertonians again which I think is great seeing as he's a top bloke who will speak to anyone, even the tools who abuse him.

He's been on the Echo's Royal Blue podcast and Toffee TV talking about his 7 months working back at the club and what a special period it was. Always felt he was brilliant at the job and was exactly what was needed at the time to rebuild the trust that had been badly damaged between the club and the fans, especially after the whole badge debacle and the fume at the board for letting Moyes walk out the door for free.

It's a shame him leaving coincided with things first starting to turn sour under Martinez. When Moshiri took over I was hoping he'd bring Alan back but it doesn't seem to be a possibility, oh well.

Thought I'd start a new thread because the old one has been closed. Anyone got any thoughts, would you like him back the club?
Met Alan a couple of times , he's a great bloke .

The former director of communications has recently resurfaced on twitter and is engaging with Evertonians again which I think is great seeing as he's a top bloke who will speak to anyone, even the tools who abuse him.

He's been on the Echo's Royal Blue podcast and Toffee TV talking about his 7 months working back at the club and what a special period it was. Always felt he was brilliant at the job and was exactly what was needed at the time to rebuild the trust that had been badly damaged between the club and the fans, especially after the whole badge debacle and the fume at the board for letting Moyes walk out the door for free.

It's a shame him leaving coincided with things first starting to turn sour under Martinez. When Moshiri took over I was hoping he'd bring Alan back but it doesn't seem to be a possibility, oh well.

Thought I'd start a new thread because the old one has been closed. Anyone got any thoughts, would you like him back the club?
Met Alan a couple of times , he's a great bloke .

Everton have many individuals in the media on the pay roll - and are instructed to only communicate what they are told.

Status
Not open for further replies.