AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
pathetic. I have some concerns over some aspects of the results of this AGM like some other people, and I get called a RS.

And it Sure is a coincidence (OMG another person in the world called Robbie ????? Inform the press!!), that Fella says he lives in the Wirral. I'm from fazakerley, currently living in Melbourne and right now actually in Sydney. Been a blue all my life.

All I want is what is best for the club long term.

This AGM is telling me we are far from a sustainable business and mosh and Uzi are throwing money at the club and it hasn't worked at all up to now, the club now owes someone 350 million, in a worse state on the pitch etc.

I'm just worried if either mosh or USM walk away, we will make the leeds/Sunderland situation look like a nice time. That worries me.

Some fans have legitimate concerns, some fans are rightfully concerned if we are making record losses and our wage to turn over bill is the highest in the world.

No need for accusations if we don't drink the koolaid automatically, so grow up lad.
The money is owed to the main shareholder not a bank.
If they decide to move on they have a number of options.
Sell the club and hope to get their money back.
Borrow from a bank and then walk away leaving the club with the debt...I doubt any bank will throw out 350m without security and guarantess.
Walk away from their investment.

There is no perfect model , if you want to move the club forward risks have to be taken.
We need to look at the people involved , both Moshiri and Usmanov already have experience of football ownership through their involvement with Arsenal.
They have a combined wealth of something around 16bn. Nobody knows where this will end but I think this is a carefully thought out process which has hit some bumps on the road which has slowed but not stopped the grand plan.

Well I popped over to RAWK, anyway worth a read about us. Were getting relegated, doing a Leeds and basically totally f#cked. We wont have a club within 5 years

May as well start looking at something else to do Saturdays then mighten we

giphy.gif

I hope eventually shifting all of the so-called deadwood will make a contribution to getting this % down.

It would also suit us to concentrate future spending on younger players, who by definition will have less extravagant wage demands. I'd rather buy potential than pay over the odds in fees and wages for more "established" but middle of the road, and late 20s type signings.

Yeah I think that's what Brands' strategy is.

You still need experience in the squad who is why I guess they got Delph, but I don't think we'll see signings like Walcott, Tosun, Niasse, Martina, Schneiderlin etc where the wages grossly outweigh their output. Hopefully those will be shipped out properly soon and then a balance of young potential like Kean who though may cost a similar transfer fee their wages are not way above what they give out.

Our problem isn't wages/the size of them. If/when we become a quality team, our wages will be big anyway.

Our problem Is:

1. The return in evestment of those wages.
2. Our commercial income is still pathetic.
3. We need to increase that to become self sufficient, to get around FFP anyway.

How on earth has our commercial revenue gone down? A stadium doesn't fix that. Hiring better people does.

We are still running the club in some aspects as a small time place still. Carlo goes a long way, obvously. But we need to be doing those types of appointments throughout the club.

Our problem isn't wages/the size of them. If/when we become a quality team, our wages will be big anyway.

Our problem Is:

1. The return in evestment of those wages.
2. Our commercial income is still pathetic.
3. We need to increase that to become self sufficient, to get around FFP anyway.

How on earth has our commercial revenue gone down? A stadium doesn't fix that. Hiring better people does.

We are still running the club in some aspects as a small time place still. Carlo goes a long way, obvously. But we need to be doing those types of appointments throughout the club.

Dear USM, please sponsor Everton's pie stands to the tune of eleventy billion quid.

Dear USM, please sponsor Everton's pie stands to the tune of eleventy billion quid.
FFP: hello Everton, here is a points reduction.

We are not man City or PSG, where it's a political thing because they are owned by a flipping country/corrupt as hell.

Have no doubt we will be the first ones to actually have a relevant sanction.

We are not man City or PSG, where it's a political thing because they are owned by a flipping country/corrupt as hell.

Just enjoy the ride mate. We could still hypothetically finish the season in the top 6 with Ancelotti as manager - nothing we can do as fans will change the finances.

What you mean like AC MIlan who are on their way to being banned from Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.