AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbie on the other hand ....

Though obviously that could be coincidence
pathetic. I have some concerns over some aspects of the results of this AGM like some other people, and I get called a RS.

And it Sure is a coincidence (OMG another person in the world called Robbie ????? Inform the press!!), that Fella says he lives in the Wirral. I'm from fazakerley, currently living in Melbourne and right now actually in Sydney. Been a blue all my life.

All I want is what is best for the club long term.

This AGM is telling me we are far from a sustainable business and mosh and Uzi are throwing money at the club and it hasn't worked at all up to now, the club now owes someone 350 million, in a worse state on the pitch etc.

I'm just worried if either mosh or USM walk away, we will make the leeds/Sunderland situation look like a nice time. That worries me.

Some fans have legitimate concerns, some fans are rightfully concerned if we are making record losses and our wage to turn over bill is the highest in the world.

No need for accusations if we don't drink the koolaid automatically, so grow up lad.

pathetic. I have some concerns over some aspects of the results of this AGM like some other people, and I get called a RS.

And it Sure is a coincidence (OMG another person in the world called Robbie ????? Inform the press!!), that Fella says he lives in the Wirral. I'm from fazakerley, currently living in Melbourne and right now actually in Sydney. Been a blue all my life.

All I want is what is best for the club long term.

This AGM is telling me we are far from a sustainable business and mosh and Uzi are throwing money at the club and it hasn't worked at all up to now, the club now owes someone 350 million, in a worse state on the pitch etc.

I'm just worried if either mosh or USM walk away, we will make the leeds/Sunderland situation look like a nice time. That worries me.

Some fans have legitimate concerns, some fans are rightfully concerned if we are making record losses and our wage to turn over bill is the highest in the world.

No need for accusations if we don't drink the koolaid automatically, so grow up lad.

Stop worrying about the what ifs.

Im sure City and Chelsea fans wonder what if.

Sit back and enjoy the ride and if the ride ends up with us going through the windscreen, then at least we had a nice trip.

Stop worrying about the what ifs.

Im sure City and Chelsea fans wonder what if.

Sit back and enjoy the ride and if the ride ends up with us going through the windscreen, then at least we had a nice trip.
Slightly different though isn't it, they are actually owned by those super rich people/countries, Uzi and mosh seem to be doing it in a different way and hard to see their agenda.

Like I said, why are we even still trying to find investors when the bloke is worth so much? That just raises some questions to me is all, about their long term plan/agenda.

I'm just causious is all. Due to what has happened with other clubs in the past.

I would rather us be sustainable, I would have rather in hindsight mosh had put all his money in the stadium and developing the commercial side of the business , instead of funding the failure Walsh created.

Instead sadly he has invested so much with no return, with so much investment still needed for both the sqaud and the stadium

Slightly different though isn't it, they are actually owned by those super rich people/countries, Uzi and mosh seem to be doing it in a different way and hard to see their agenda.

Like I said, why are we even still trying to find investors when the bloke is worth so much? That just raises some questions to me is all, about their long term plan/agenda.

I'm just causious is all. Due to what has happened with other clubs in the past.

I would rather us be sustainable, I would have rather in hindsight mosh had put all his money in the stadium and developing the commercial side of the business , instead of funding the failure Walsh created.

Instead sadly he has invested so much with no return, with so much investment still needed for both the sqaud and the stadium

We tried being sustainable, that got us the last 25 years, lets try something else.

I get your fears, but Moshiri has invested a serious sum of money into us being successful, it hasnt worked.

So far if throwing money at things hasnt worked, hes just thrown some more.

We have Carlo Ancelotti, Marcel Brands and a new stadium on the horizon, forget what happened to Leeds/Sunderland, if thats our fate, then so be it, leave the worrying for somebody else!

The best part of the clip with Ryazentev is when he had told us that the club lost 112mill then said" We are hoping to reduce that in the future" .It seems the pot is nowhere near empty yet . Just a little patience needed ,with him and Brands giving two impressive reports has me feeling a lot more confident .Oh and uncle Ussy dipping his foot a bit deeper in the water .

The best part of the clip with Ryazentev is when he had told us that the club lost 112mill then said" We are hoping to reduce that in the future" .It seems the pot is nowhere near empty yet . Just a little patience needed ,with him and Brands giving two impressive reports has me feeling a lot more confident .Oh and uncle Ussy dipping his foot a bit deeper in the water .

Lad’s in up to his belly with a Cornetto in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.