AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the end of the world is it? But let's just get some perspective.

We've won the transfer window 2 seasons on the bounce so I'm constantly told. We've signed players from Barca while the rs are selling to Barca.

We can get carried away again if you want but when it hits the fan like it has of late then we'll all feel a bit silly won't we?
Hi roger, have you offered anyone else straighteners on walton road via PM again?

It isn't Usmanov who has paid the £30m for an option to sponsor the Stadium though it is USM which Moshiri owns a significant part of.
Moshiri can’t make that call on his own though obviously
As the Guardian instantly recognise:

We've won the transfer window 2 seasons on the bounce so I'm constantly told. We've signed players from Barca while the rs are selling to Barca.

We can get carried away again if you want but when it hits the fan like it has of late then we'll all feel a bit silly won't

Mate your making it more obvious with every post, take your full kit and shin pads off and join a dating site please find a women.

It's clear we are being heavily backed, which is superb news.

But, them revenues are a bit weird/concerning. How do we not 'sell' as much, in this league, the way it is worldwide, whilst having our ermm... Sponsors inject us with cash.

Losses, that's understandable like. We've signed crap and are probably still paying Koeman and all the other bums off.

I thought DBB’s comments regarding the short sponsor pretty interesting. Assuming they are actively looking for a new Shirt sponser (picks you phone to Uncle Usmanov)

No just someone who can see beyond the £30m ring fenced publicity stunt. Let's take the stunt out of the equation and see where we are. Falling revenues, a 112m loss and being told we have to sell to buy.

When Oligarchs or oil states come on board you get huge transfer fees, huge wage bills and an immediate improvement. What you don't get is mediocrity and falling revenues.

I think Moshiri is out of his depth, running out of money and didn't even show tonight.
BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

We can get carried away again if you want but when it hits the fan like it has of late then we'll all feel a bit silly won't we?

Mask has slipped a lot there ,isn’t there a Steau Bucharest scarf you could
Be knitting or something

Status
Not open for further replies.