Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Its an almost proverbial question, are our crosses crap, or are is striker not taking more risks. I dont think we connected with any crosses there. I dont think we've connected with a cross since 2023.

Embarrassing for Coleman and Pickford

But a draw was masking another totally inept and pointless performance.

Dyche out, I’ve had enough. He’s equalled the longest run without a win, he should be hoofed.
Yeah, hate it for Seamus, because it wasn't completely his fault. You could see he expected Pickford to come for it, and well he should have, as it was about a yard in front of him. Then, when he realized that Pickford wasn't going to get it, he had to make a split-second play on the ball unprepared and it went wrong. Obviously, you'd hope for a better clearance from someone of his experience, but he shouldn't have been needing to make it in the first place.

So of course a tough way to lose, but it's not as if we deserved anything anyway. We only had the draw at that point because they literally gifted it to us with an equally bad howler from the keeper.

Exactly this... we do have people to sack him, they are the DoF and the CEO, they are in place and he should be gone tonight.

Nothing has changed or been improved in the 3 free weeks they had off. It looks like a team that doesn`t believe in the manager, 12 without a win, Dyche is looking for the Mike Walker records level of crap, Lampard and Benitez might turn out to be better than Dyche after all.
Not only did it not improve in 3 weeks, it actually got worse! Unbelievable, really. And I agree that the players look like they're starting to check out on him. You can clearly see they've been given no idea what to do when they get the ball at all. Just run around and try to hoof in a cross. That's it. 30 weeks into the season, and that's it.

It's disheartening.

Last edited:

The fact that we can't keep any clean sheets is a major problem now as well. Leaking goals on second half and in injury time. Very unlucky and unfortunate in last weeks.

Pretty much same as it started the day.

[though now 9 games for us. three points clear.]

Club record 12 games without a win.

burnley at goodison
forest at goodison
brentford at goodison
luton away
sheff utd at goodison

Forget the chelsea's and liverpools and newcastles, and really forget arsenal away. We'll get 'kin battered in those first five. Annihilated. This lot drop faster than the value of sterling under liz truss. Bullplop the lot!

That was as bad a game as I have ever seen.

Flat, clueless is all I can say.

Not one player played well.

2 silly goals (Yes we scored a gift also) where Godfrey needed to be closer and Pickford should be punching or collecting. I don't know why Pickford stays on his line at crosses, he should collect inside his 6 yd box.

Godfrey........please don't don an Everton shirt again, you are league 1 standard.

Dyche needs to stop thinking it is going to come together after 12 games without a win and DCL, Harrison, McNeil and lately James Garner offering zilch.

Change it about. It is not working with Harrison or DCL. McNeil I would play in the centre mid as he offers nowt out wide now. So many poor players yet Dyche persists. This is fingers crossed management. Change your tact if it ain't working, drop a player if he has been crap most of the season. A kick up the backside can sometimes work wonders to underperforming players.

I certainly hope forest and Luton don't pick up many points because currently we look doomed.

Criticise the manager all you like, he certainly has his flaws.
His love for certain inept players being number one for me.

The reality is that players win games, not the manager.

We're a very poor team without an ounce of attacking ability.
Worst in my lifetime.

That is the problem.

Gotta pray we don’t get anymore points took off us as I’m struggling to see us get ourselves out of it as it stands, and we’re relying on the rest of the teams in the battle continuing to be terrible - more points off would kill us.

These players and manager haven’t got the minerals to do it.

That current shape and system needs binning off - it hasn’t been working for months but he won’t change it?

Were as predictable as death and taxes.