Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton Saturday 28th November 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Everton - some have mentioned that Jags would have made a difference but how many times have we conceded at the end of matches with him on the pitch?

Not good enough.

Mad to see some of the reaction from us lot tonight.

We didn't turn up for the second half, probably something to do with retaining fitness levels for Tuesdays cup tie.

The third goal really annoyed me as I saw it coming. Gibson dropped off and was not plugging gaps, like he should have.

Not the end of the world, two points dropped but confidence has to still be there.

We had three fresh players on the field (Gibson, Clev, Lennon) and still conceded two pathetic goals at the end. Crazy. What Bournemouth did is something you'd expect from the Shyte, pulling a draw out of that.

Typical Everton - some have mentioned that Jags would have made a difference but how many times have we conceded at the end of matches with him on the pitch?

Not good enough.

Was an absolute cowardice performance. No one with the guts to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Deloufeu picked up a knock which slowed him down and once it did the counter attack plan went out the window as Kone has no pace. Coleman also needs to start showing more going forward as he sure isn't at the back.

That 2nd half was one of the worst performances ive seen in a good few seasons.

I've spent this season defending james McCarthy from the what does he bring us mob. well lads I think we all watched today and can see what james brings us.

Pathetic second half performance.. what where the coaching staff /manager thinking.. 2-0 up coasting along and lets sit back and invite our opposition to take the whole of the playing field.
Disgusted that after a nonentity of a second half we grab a goal from nowhere then give it away ..Everton that !

Status
Not open for further replies.