Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those games that I Dread , small lower league ground were the team and support are up for it !

3-2 to the Toffees

Romelu Lukaku scoring Everton’s second goal v AFC Bournemouth, FA Cup fifth round tie February 20th 2016. Two nil to the blues on 15th will do nicely.

There'll be plenty of lads at the cricket who've put away 10+ pints away in the stands today, yet in football you can't even get a drink in some stadiums let alone take it pitch side. Ridiculous.

I went to see Ulster play in a European Cup fixture, the person I was with suggested we go for a beer when we got into the ground, I thought this is cutting it a bit fine for kick off but went along. A few minutes before kick off he ordered another two pints, I explained there was no way I could finish another pint before kick off. Calmly he said "bring it in with you". I asked if this was allowed, he then said this isn't Windsor Park. Even when we approached the entrance to the stand I was convinced someone was going to stop me. Very civilised in some respects these rugger buggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.