Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win and we sit 3rd level with City (as it stands).

Then onto a home game vs Sheff Utd which we should win...

And onto the City game who may be level with us...

That could be fun
Be good if Everton were that simple lol, so many times we know were we go with a win, top with a win at villa,3rd at worst at the end of that weekend and we know what happened - sticking to 2-2 myself and hoping for that win,think 2-1 v sheff utd for us though

Phil Thompson on Soccer Saturday banging on about how overrated the likes of Kean and Richarlison are and that 11th is probably about where we belong with the current squad :Blink:
That big nosed muppet hasn’t got a clue. When we go joint second tomorrow and cement that with a win next weekend he may be wondering why did I say that. It’s funny if it’s not one RS ex player (Souness) spouting crap about players for us it’s (Thompson) I mean come on why aren’t these managers because they would be winning everything

Phil Thompson on Soccer Saturday banging on about how overrated the likes of Kean and Richarlison are and that 11th is probably about where we belong with the current squad :Blink:
Heard him going on about the Lewin pen at there ground still lol, when he was going on about something,whatever it was

Away games are rough for us. But we could turn some heads with a win tomorrow. As noted above in a couple of weeks time City with Stones and Otemende we always have a chance. City at the moment look sad at the back. Have to take care of business first with Bournemouth.

Away games are rough for us. But we could turn some heads with a win tomorrow. As noted above in a couple of weeks time City with Stones and Otemende we always have a chance. City at the moment look sad at the back. Have to take care of business first with Bournemouth.

Was on the cherries forum and they feel they are better away and dross at home.

May the least dross team win

Status
Not open for further replies.