Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrap the consultation on the stadium, we need one on our away form. It's been a burden around the clubs neck for 30 years.

Silva said at the presser that we don't approach away games any differently but its quite plain that we do.

It's his responsibility now and he should acknowledge that rather than resort to glib responses.
That's the concern; a new stadium becomes an away ground for a while. We're already poor

This is rotten but we shouldn’t let it get us down.

For those blues that are predisposed to mental health issues - Turn it off and let’s pick it up again next week. I’m watching a recording of Saturday Kitchen right now and calming down as best I can.

Yes, this is rubbish but it’s only football. Do something that puts a smile on your mush.

I mean we could have scored 4/5 today if Champo-Lewin doesnt waste two 1 on 1's and Richarlison doesnt waste two chances.

It he complete lack of organisation in defence that is costing us. Three set pieces (corner, free kick, throw in)
DCL, Schniderlin even my 4 year child know they are awfull. Siggy looking lost today...

I get slated on here for saying things as:

Silva is crap
DCL is garbage
Brands isnt a God
Players like Callum Wilson would do a job for us

Maybe the usual suspects laying into me should actually look and realise yano what Im bloody well right alot of the time I only repeat myself because I get shot down all the time as some crazed fan!

Mate everyone is in a mood right now, don’t start giving it the high and mighty, look at me I’m right you’re wrong approach

Status
Not open for further replies.