Advise on season ticket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for anyone who be in the know - I am ST Holder and have a family member down on the "friends & family" part of my account with the club. Would this entitle them to skip the ST waiting list?

Quick question for anyone who be in the know - I am ST Holder and have a family member down on the "friends & family" part of my account with the club. Would this entitle them to skip the ST waiting list?
In short, no. When I was getting my son his season ticket, he had to go on the waiting list as an Everton member and go through the entire process.

In short, no. When I was getting my son his season ticket, he had to go on the waiting list as an Everton member and go through the entire process.

Thanks mate, I thought as much but was worth a shot. I'll tell them they'll need a membership and have to sit it out!

Thanks mate, I thought as much but was worth a shot. I'll tell them they'll need a membership and have to sit it out!
Due to his age, I needed my son to be next to/close to me and the whole process was quite laborious because he was only in the second tier of applicants.

Fortunately, there was still a seat close to me but I can imagine that other people would probably have to wait and move about in similar circumstances.

Due to his age, I needed my son to be next to/close to me and the whole process was quite laborious because he was only in the second tier of applicants.

Fortunately, there was still a seat close to me but I can imagine that other people would probably have to wait and move about in similar circumstances.

Yeah I can see how that can be a pain. Hopefully I won't have the same problem, I sit Lower Gwladys and the 5/6 seats next to me were mainly empty or sold as singles for the majority of last season so hopefully I won't have to move when they get theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.