Adolfo Gaich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caolam

Player Valuation: £40m
His first name Adolfo is a little to close to a certain infamous person within the memory of older fans. If he ever gets to sign for some obscure English club, he might become a victim of verbal abuse or nasty posters.
Is that Adolfo the Red Nosed Reindeer ?

everton1953

Player Valuation: £20m
Talking above about migrants and emigrants there was a big migration of Germans to S America after WW2 but they were not ones you would like to meet on a dark night.

danny=)

Player Valuation: £6m
just catching up on all these puns and now im sad because I can Nazi how I can make a original one about this guy

everton1953

Player Valuation: £20m
Do you recall the pair of young nazi lunatics briefly in the news a few months ago who tried to get their child registered as Adolph but were refused by the authorities? Apparently it is a forbidden first name. Can't remember where they were from. It wasn't Liverpool.

TheSouthernBlue

Player Valuation: £100k
Do you recall the pair of young nazi lunatics briefly in the news a few months ago who tried to get their child registered as Adolph but were refused by the authorities? Apparently it is a forbidden first name. Can't remember where they were from. It wasn't Liverpool.

Yes that was Banbury, they were absolute cretins to society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks