accrington stanley friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelMadar

Player Valuation: £25k
please check out our official site - top news story.

I have been an accrington stanley season ticket holder since 2004 - since I couldnt afford an Everton one.

We only have 1 other big firendly, the home derby against Burnley this saturday which will get 3,500 through the gates.
Please come to the FES (Frazer Eagle Stadium) and help us sell out all 5,100 seats.
It is only a 35 minute drive from the rocket, Liverpool.

The main reason for the friendly is to help pay towards building a new stand. Stanley MUST build another 800 seats by May 1st or they will be removed from the football league.
The club has the lowest gates, smallest squad, pays the lowest wages and the worst ground in the football league. Our average attendance last season was 1,500 with the home end consistently around 1,100. But we have held our own in league 2 and are hoping to have a good go at the play offs.

Our manangement team and 14 of the first team squad are scousers. Infact, our club has had more scousers on its books in the past 5 years than any other locality put together.

So please come to a 'real' football ground unlike the plastic rubbish such as derby county and boro, hear the stanley ultras sing their hearts out behind the goal at the clayton end, and enjoy a pint at the crown pub which the club owns.

can someone re-spell friendly for me.

btw - the essential details are...

Accrington Stanley's final warm up match ahead of the 2008/09 campaign will be against an Everton XI on Wednesday 6th August, kick off 7pm.

The Premiership side have agreed to come to Accrington to help us to raise money for the development on the far side of the ground into which additional seats must be incorporated to take our total covered seated capacity to 2,000 by 1st May, 2009.

Stanley have a good relationship with the merseyside outfit in recent years, taking Anthony Gerrard on loan during our time in the Nationwide Conference and playing them in a behind closed doors training match at Goodison last season.

The original Accrington FC's first ever Football League match was against the fellow founder members back in 1888. Further details will be announced in the next few days with regards to pricing.

please check out our official site - top news story.

I have been an accrington stanley season ticket holder since 2004 - since I couldnt afford an Everton one.

We only have 1 other big firendly, the home derby against Burnley this saturday which will get 3,500 through the gates.
Please come to the FES (Frazer Eagle Stadium) and help us sell out all 5,100 seats.
It is only a 35 minute drive from the rocket, Liverpool.

The main reason for the friendly is to help pay towards building a new stand. Stanley MUST build another 800 seats by May 1st or they will be removed from the football league.
The club has the lowest gates, smallest squad, pays the lowest wages and the worst ground in the football league. Our average attendance last season was 1,500 with the home end consistently around 1,100. But we have held our own in league 2 and are hoping to have a good go at the play offs.

Our manangement team and 14 of the first team squad are scousers. Infact, our club has had more scousers on its books in the past 5 years than any other locality put together.

So please come to a 'real' football ground unlike the plastic rubbish such as derby county and boro, hear the stanley ultras sing their hearts out behind the goal at the clayton end, and enjoy a pint at the crown pub which the club owns.

Every single one of them are Liverpudlians.

2 ex everton trainees have been realised, jay harris and Leyton McGivern.

The clubs captain Peter Cavangh has an everton season ticket. Others such as Robbie Williams are massive everton fans.

A few are reds, our manager John Coleman is an ex-red. Not every club is as perfect as Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.