2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

I want him as much as anything to run back and make a challenge when he loses it etc. Not stand there arm waving,letting people run away. moaning to ref etc

I want him as much as anything to run back and make a challenge when he loses it etc. Not stand there arm waving,letting people run away. moaning to ref etc

I'd rather him be sat on the bench until the summer and pray someone else will be stupid enough to pay a footballer who can't actually play football, 100k a week and take him off our hands.

I do wonder if Ramadan plays a part in these type of performances, it seriously can't be easy to play a premier league game of football in those circumstances. Onana has looked off it as well.

I know what youre saying but it's not like he hasnt saved us ands scored so many important goals for us these past years.

He's 'kin dreadful. An embarrassment as a pro footballer.

100k a week we are paying him mate. Tell me another PL club who would pay him that..Luton? Burnley? Sheff Utd? Bournemouth? Palace? That's the level of teams we're fighting against

They'd piss themselves laughing at his agent going to any of them asking for more than 25k a week

I do wonder if Ramadan plays a part in these type of performances, it seriously can't be easy to play a premier league game of football in those circumstances. Onana has looked off it as well.
Why would that be the case when they can still eat etc. just not during daylight hours? Or do you mean the restrictions on... Ahem.

He's 'kin dreadful. An embarrassment as a pro footballer.

100k a week we are paying him mate. Tell me another PL club who would pay him that..Luton? Burnley? Sheff Utd? Bournemouth? Palace? That's the level of teams we're fighting against

They'd piss themselves laughing at his agent going to any of them asking for more than 25k a week
£130k

Best paid player at the club thanks to his little burst of energy for 20 games